Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kleenex, Vicks, & Tylenol

I highly hope that the weather Gods will be on my side tomorrow by stopping the breezy weather, because one, i hate being sick, two, I'm running out of Kleenex, and three, I need the strength for school. In the last 5 days, I went from having a soar throat, to having a low voice--which my boyfriend had commented saying: "you sound like Miley Cyrus."-to losing the low voice to the 'sick voice' + having to cough and sneeze from time to time, to waking up in the middle of night feeling hot with stuffy & running nose. Great.
To make matters worst, I have PE first period. & I could only imagine having to run while I can barely breath. The worst part about being sick is not only will you feel dreaded, but you can barely smell or taste what you eat. Geez, would I have devoured the fried chicken that my grandma made, if my sense of smell and taste worked perfectly fine today. But, why bother eating something if you can't even taste it, right?
Whether or not I'm going to school tomorrow, was the main focus between me and Davin, & we both had different perspectives. His perspective was that I should stay home because it's for my own good. "Can't you hear yourself? Your sick." Plus, he thinks it's a "stupid" idea that I go to school feeling like this. I can't disagree with that, because staying home and resting does sound like the most reasonable choice, which I think many would choose, but I just have to pass. I for one, don't want to miss out on my classes, and come a couple of days later, having to catch up on what I've missed. Plus, there will be a review session for my Business pathway core class tomorrow, so I definitely would hate to miss it.
Meanwhile, I am beginning to prepare Kleenex tissues for tomorrow while I am doing this post. I think that if I don't secure and put them away now, I'll use them all up tonight. But, I wonder if I am preparing enough tissue?
Aside from me being sick, I have been reading New Moon most of the day. And I managed to get out of the house to go to the nearby shopping center, (because I was bored at home). I don't think it was a good idea, though, to go out wearing shorts and a shirt with no jacket on, while at this health. I didn't expect to buy anything, but I couldn't help but to bye brownie mix with a sale sign below it. But as tempting as brownies sound right now, I just have to save it 'till I'll be all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment