Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good/Bad

http://www.delhigiftsflowers.com/images/chocolates/24fr.jpg

Good, that I got me some Ferrero Rocher and it's delicious!
My favorite part of it is the chocolate covered hazelnut.
Bad, cause chocolate makes you cough even more.
Though as bad as it is to be eating this while I'm sick, I just couldn't resists.
But I had to be sneaky about it around my mom because she's disapproval when it comes to eating chocolate when sick.

Good, I have finished reading New Moon.(I know, it's kind of late reading the Twilight saga since the movie has been released long time ago.) It is officially the biggest book I have ever read! But it's also bad because reading made use of time while I had nothing else to do, like talking on the phone, (rarely happens now-a-days btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment