Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! :]
I remember when wearing green was a 'must' in elementary,
and when you ain't wearing the color, you get pinched by everybody,
and they say "your suppose to wear green" as a matter-a-factly.
But I guess some are still 'ST. PATRICK'S DAY spirited', because I swear, many students (mostly ninth graders) were wearing green today.

Anyways, babe and I are on our second week of following our compromise-spend time on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Tuesdays & Thursdays because school ends early (1:40 ish) and the more time we get to spend together, compared to a Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 3:00 schedule. (now-a-days, he has to get home at five because he has practice at 6:30 ish) We ended up, nowhere else, but McDonald's. Though, this wasn't a good day. "We get to spend time together today, we shouldn't be arguing.." -_-

1 comment:

  1. OMG same thing happened to me today. Hahahahaha. So lame.

    ReplyDelete