Friday, June 5, 2009

Good Bye Sophomore Year.

& So in the beginning this was us:


& then in the end, here we are.

This year went by quick!
Along the way, our group was down by one person, after the next.
Because yes, drama still exists in Sophomore year.
& Though we might have lost a handful, we gained a few.
However, We were down by two people, Maria & Theresa Tran, for a very different reason-they departed to Alaska. ;( We miss them! & We hope for a reunion w/ them soon :D

Looking back, some of us can't believe how we're friends, because in the past we did not have any interaction whats so ever. I'm glad with how things had turned out in the end because I love my girls, we're all meant to be together!


Most memorable: It would have to be my birthday. After school, & while still in school, right when the bell rang, I was attacked with chocolate syrup with atleast 5 bottles. It turned out to be a big mess, well, I was the big mess in the end.

Looking Ahead: I expect challenging classes next year, Alg 2& Chemistry in particular. + College search begins.

OH, time is flying by quicker that what I expected.

3 comments:

  1. awh, look at us before & look at us now :'[
    MEMORIES*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw & we're gonna be down by 1 person again, cause you gon leave! ;[

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! :(
    we'll reunite soon! <3

    ReplyDelete